You can be smart and you can be rich and that will give you lots of opportunities. Sometimes genius fails and sometimes rich kids find themselves relatively useless to society when they grow up. While these things can really help or hurt you they won't be the only factors in success. There are other things that can make or break the business professional, college student, skilled worker, or someone engaged in sports. It is persistence of thought and action.
If you own a small business you will want to be persistent. Escanaba Polo Mallet Co supports small business development and often conducts a review to see how we can improve the small business climate in our home towns and nationally. Share our article link on social media if you like. :)
A few tips on persistence:
1. Know what you want to accomplish.
2. See yourself doing it.
3. Break it down into actionable steps.
4. Adjust your schedule to fulfill those steps.
5. When things get in the way just get back to it.
6. Learn as much as you can.
7. Find new goals when finished.